Alcolizer Centurion Quantum
About Centurion Quantum Wall Mounted Breathalyser
Rapid, high volume alcohol testing
You can test 100% of your work force before they enter the worksite!
The compact, robust Centurion Quantum Wall Mount uses mouthpiece testing to process workers rapidly – Centurion can process up to 360 workers an hour with an instant response time on a zero BrAC reading.
Centurion will operate 24 hours a day in conditions ranging from -10°C to + 55°C. Configurable to fulfil your program requirements from simple self-test stations for visitors/contractors through to fully integrated staff management systems.
Fast, easy, low-cost modular system calibration
Centurion is the only wall mounted breath tester on the market today with Alcolizer’s patented modular calibration system.
Introducing Alcolizers proven modular system to a wall mounted application enables calibration to be completed on site in around 60 seconds thereby increasing the unit’s availability for minimising calibration downtime.
Centurion wall mount connectivity
- Centurion excels with connectivity options supported “out-of-the-box” with an on-board ARM Cortex-A8 CPU and Customer
- Programmable Colour Screen.
Centurion has connectivity options to suit many requirements including:
- Live Secure Reporting
You can set the unit to:
- store your test data
- send an email when an exception test occurs
- action gate access via relay for pass results
- direct your employee should they fail the test
- integrate with your site management system
- deliver relevant analysed data live to your management team
- print test records via USB with a compatible printer