1.1 The following terms and conditions set out the basis upon which the Seller offers products for sale and, if such products are ordered governs the terms and conditions of the resulting sale.
1.2 If there is anything contained herein, that you do not understand, you are obliged to consult your own attorney, or alternatively, you may contact us for an explanation, before you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
- 2.1 Seller – means Run Rite Electronics (Pty) Ltd.
- 2.2 Buyer – means the entity / individual with which / whom we agree to sell products.
- 2.3 Goods – the products ordered by the Buyer.
- 2.4 Headings are for convenience and will not be used in interpretation.
- 2.5 When any number of days is prescribed, such number is recorded exclusively of the first and including the last day, unless the last day is not a business day, in which case the last day will be the following business day.
- 3.1 In order to do business a Buyer is required to register a profile.
- 3.2 When registering a profile a Buyer must provide a username and password.
- 3.3 The Buyer undertakes and agrees to to keep the password confidential and to prevent another from accessing this website via the Buyer’s username and password.
- 3.4 The Seller shall not be liable for any damages arising from the Buyer’s failure to secure its password.
4. ORDERS, CONFIRMATIONS, DELIVERY AND RISK
- 4.1 The display of products on this website merely constitutes an invitation for the Buyer to make an offer to purchase and the Seller is entitled to reject any order without being obliged to give reasons and without incurring any liaibility to you.
- 4.2 You specifically acknowledge that in the event that the Seller displays an erroneous price for any product, that it is not obliged to fulfil the order at the erroneous price.
- 4.3 The Seller reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason and without any liability to the Buyer
- 4.4 A transaction will be successful once full payment has been made by the Buyer to the Seller and once the goods have been delivered to the Buyer. An agreement of sale will only come into effect when the goods are delivered to the Buyer’s nominated delivery address.
- 4.5 Delivery times are estimated and the Seller will not be liable for any delay.
- 4.6 Risk of loss / damage to the goods passes to the Purchaser when the goods are collected from the Seller, alternatively when the Seller delivers the goods.
The Seller reserves the right to confirm the identity of the Buyer prior to concluding a sale.
The Buyer must make payment by EFT or Credit Card to complete the order.
7. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSACTIONS ACT 25 OF 2002
The Seller : Run Rite Electronics (Pty) Ltd
Address: 17 Caversham Road, Pinelands, Pinetown
Tel: 087 806 5570
Registration No.: 2016/537256/07
Credit Provider: Not applicable
VAT No.: 4340162256
Directors: JR Goldblatt and TM Goldblatt
- 8.1 All goods are sold on a firm sale basis, ie the Seller is not obliged to accept return of the goods except in the case of any defect subject to warranty.
- 8.2 If the Buyer is a natural person the Buyer is entitled to return the goods within seven (7) days of receipt of delivery, for a full refund, provided the Seller may recover any additional delivery charges.
- 8.3 Goods may only be returned in accordance with 8.2 if they are unused and in original packaging.
The Seller shall in respect of goods purchased from it, honour the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty.
10. LIMIT OF LIABILITY
The Seller shall not be liable for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential) and/or any expense of any nature whatsoever suffered by the Buyer in consequence of accessing the website or in consequence of concluding any transactions with the Seller. Should any court of competent jurisdiction hold to the contrary the Seller’s liability shall be limited to a maximum of a refund of the purchase price of the item sold.
If any term or provision of this agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be severed from the agreement and the remaining provisions shall remain of full force and effect.
12. GOVERNING LAW
This agreement is made subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: RunRite Electronics, Unit 2, 17 Caversham Road, Pinetown, 3610. ATT: WARRANTY CLAIMS
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.